Образец перевода доверенности

Как составить, образец перевода доверенности?​

Перевод доверенности может варьироваться в зависимости от юрисдикции и конкретных требований, но вот общий образец, который может служить ориентиром:

POWER OF ATTORNEY

I, [Full Name],
born on [Date of Birth], residing at [Full Address], hereby appoint [Attorney’s Full Name], residing at [Attorney’s Full Address], as my true and lawful attorney-in-fact.

1. Authority Granted

I grant my attorney-in-fact the ultimate authority to act on my behalf in all matters related to [Specify the scope of authority, e.g., managing my financial affairs, making legal decisions, etc.]. This includes, but is not limited to, the following powers:

• To manage and conduct all business transactions on my behalf.
  • To execute and sign documents and agreements.
  • To represent me before governmental agencies, financial institutions, and any other entities.
2. Duration

This Power of Attorney shall become effective on [Effective Date] and shall remain in effect until [Expiration Date] or until I revoke it in writing.

3. Revocation

This Power of Attorney may be revoked by me at any time by providing written notice to my attorney-in-fact.

4. Governing Law

This Power of Attorney shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [State/Country].

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand and seal this [Date].

[Signature of Principal]

[Printed Name of Principal]

Witnesses:

1. [Witness 1’s Full Name and Signature]

2. [Witness 2’s Full Name and Signature]

Notary Public:

[Seal of Notary]

[Name of Notary]

My Commission Expires: [Date]

Пожалуйста, уточните, если у вас есть особые требования или дополнительные детали.

Назад
Сверху