Образец доверенность на английском языке образец

• Автор темы Автор темы Klarika
  • Дата начала Дата начала

Как сформировать, образец доверенность на английском языке образец?​

POWER OF ATTORNEY

KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS:

That I, [Your Full Name], of [Your Address], do hereby appoint [Attorney-in-Fact's Full Name], of [Attorney-in-Fact's Address], as my true and lawful attorney-in-fact, to act in my name, place, and stead, to do and perform any and all acts necessary or desirable for the following purposes:

1. Financial Transactions:
    • To manage, control, and handle all of my financial accounts and investments.
    • To pay bills, manage expenses, and handle any transactions related to my property.
    • To sign checks, make deposits, and authorize transactions on my behalf.
  2. Real Estate:
    • To buy, sell, lease, or manage real estate property on my behalf.
    • To sign any documents related to the purchase, sale, or management of real estate.
  3. Legal Matters:
    • To represent me in any legal proceedings, including signing and filing legal documents.
    • To negotiate, settle, or dispute any claims or lawsuits.
  4. Personal Affairs:
    • To make decisions regarding my personal affairs, including medical decisions, if applicable.
  5. Other:
    • To perform any other act or duty that I could perform personally, as fully and effectively as I could do if personally present.
This Power of Attorney shall be effective from the date hereof and shall remain in effect until revoked by me in writing.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand and seal this [Day] day of [Month], [Year].

[Your Signature]

[Your Full Name]

[Your Address]

WITNESSES:

1. [Witness #1 Full Name]

[Witness #1 Signature]

[Witness #1 Address]

2. [Witness #2 Full Name]

[Witness #2 Signature]

[Witness #2 Address]

NOTARY PUBLIC:

State of [State]

County of [County]

On this [Day] day of [Month], [Year], before me, [Notary Public’s Full Name], a Notary Public in and for said state, personally appeared [Your Full Name], known to me (or proved to me on the basis of satisfactory evidence) to be the person whose name is subscribed to the within instrument and acknowledged to me that [he/she/they] executed the same.

[Notary Public’s Signature]

[Notary Public’s Printed Name]

Notary Public, State of [State]

My Commission Expires: [Date]

Этот образец может быть адаптирован в зависимости от конкретных нужд и требований. Для обеспечения юридической силы и соответствия местным законам рекомендуется проконсультироваться с юристом.

Назад
Сверху