Доверенность на английском языке образец

Как создать, доверенность на английском языке образец?​

Power of Attorney

KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS:

That I, [Full Name],
residing at [Your Address], in the [City], [State], [Country], do hereby appoint [Attorney's Full Name], residing at [Attorney’s Address], as my true and lawful attorney-in-fact, with full power and authority to act on my behalf in all matters relating to [specific matter or general authority, e.g., "the management and handling of my real estate transactions" or "my financial affairs"], and to execute and perform any and all acts necessary or advisable in connection therewith, including but not limited to:

1. Real Estate Transactions:
    • To negotiate, execute, and deliver any agreements, contracts, deeds, or documents necessary for the sale, purchase, lease, or management of any real estate property.
  2. Financial Transactions:
    • To manage my bank accounts, make deposits, withdrawals, and transfers, and to execute and endorse checks or other instruments.
  3. Legal Proceedings:
    • To represent me in any legal proceedings, including the initiation, defense, or settlement of any claims or disputes.
  4. Healthcare Decisions:
    • To make decisions regarding my healthcare and medical treatment if I am unable to make such decisions myself, including consenting to or refusing medical procedures and treatments.
  5. Tax Matters:
    • To prepare, sign, and file any tax returns, and to represent me before the tax authorities.
  6. General Authority:
    • To perform any other acts that I could perform if personally present, and to delegate any of these powers to any other person or persons as necessary.
**This Power of Attorney is effective immediately and shall continue in effect until [specific date or event, e.g., "revoked in writing by me" or "until my death"], unless earlier terminated by me.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand and seal this [Day] day of [Month], [Year].

[Your Signature]

[Your Full Name]

Witnesses:

1. [Witness 1’s Signature]

[Witness 1’s Full Name]

[Witness 1’s Address]

2. [Witness 2’s Signature]

[Witness 2’s Full Name]

[Witness 2’s Address]

Notarization (if required):

State of [State],

County of [County],

On this [Day] day of [Month], [Year], before me, the undersigned notary public, personally appeared [Your Full Name], known to me (or proved to me on the basis of satisfactory evidence) to be the person whose name is subscribed to this instrument, and acknowledged that he/she executed it.

[Notary’s Signature]

[Notary’s Full Name]

Notary Public in and for the State of [State]

My Commission Expires: [Date]

Notary Seal:

This template may need adjustments based on local laws and regulations, and it is advisable to consult with a legal professional to ensure it meets all necessary requirements.

Назад
Сверху